Cosmetic Dentistry Transforms Sioux City Smiles
You probably know people with nice smiles . . . and others with truly memorable smiles. In many cases, from Hollywood to Sioux City, cosmetic dentistry services make that difference. Dr. Dona Prince and her team love seeing patients glow with confidence after a smile makeover.
What can be changed?
Golden Proportion describes a series of mathematical formulas that determine the visually ideal shape and size of each tooth, in relation to one another and to other facial features. Cosmetic dental treatment helps to bring this lovely symmetry to the smile.
Dr. Prince uses modern techniques and materials to:
- Remove enamel stains and whiten teeth.
- Close gaps between teeth.
- Correct the appearance of misaligned (crooked or crowded) teeth, and realign bite.
- Improve teeth that look too long, too short, have an unusual shape, or are worn down.
- Repair chips and fractures in enamel.
- Restore broken or decayed teeth.
- Replace old, dark dental work.
- Shape gums attractively.
- Replace missing teeth.
Personalized smile makeover
Maybe you are interested in treatments to enhance your smile, but put it off because you thought cosmetic dentistry might be “too much” – expense, time, and dramatic change. A smile makeover from Dr. Prince is tailored to your desires, budget, lifestyle, and schedule. It could be as simple as fast, in-office teeth whitening before a special event, or a series of coordinated treatments, phased in over time.
Dr. Prince is adept in a full range of services to make that happen, including:
- Teeth whitening – with multiple in-office and at-home options.
- Lumineers – lustrous porcelain veneers that cover front surfaces of “smile teeth.”
- Cosmetic bonding – for quick, economical smile alterations.
- Porcelain crowns – made while you wait!
- Tooth-colored fillings, inlays, and onlays.
- Clear braces – the Invisalign aligner system.
- Dental implants and bridges – to complete smiles.
- Laser gum contouring – a healthy look that complements your teeth beautifully.
Remarkable smiles start with oral wellness. Here, you are assured that dental health issues are addressed first, setting the stage for aesthetic transformation. Schedule a consultation to find out how your dream smile could become a reality. The number is (712) 355 5995.